Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Night of the Notables Presentation

Hello Parents and Guardians!

As I was sending out the students' research papers yesterday, I was reminded of the fact that most of the kids did not have all of their research typed up before we had to leave school. Their research notes are stuck in the school building and I know it's going to take everyone a little longer to complete the Google slideshow presentation because they'll need to look up some facts in order to complete the slides.

After talking with the other third grade teachers, I have decided to extend the due date of the presentation to next Friday (May 15th).

As always, please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for all you're doing to help from home!

Abbey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Night of the Notables Through Zoom

Hello Parents and Guardians! I'm really enjoying looking through the Night of the Notables slideshow presentations in our Google class...