Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Night of the Notables Through Zoom

Hello Parents and Guardians!

I'm really enjoying looking through the Night of the Notables slideshow presentations in our Google classroom! It looks like most of our students have gotten a good start on their presentations and some are finishing up.

These slideshow presentations are due on Friday. Next week, the students will have a chance to share their slideshows with a small group of students through Zoom.

Last week, I had a great time listening to students share their Fictional Narratives with their small groups through Zoom. I was very proud of the students who chose to read their stories, and we were all very entertained by the creative stories everyone had written.

The Night of the Notables presentations will be shared in a similar way. Students can either share their screen and go through their slideshow with the group, or I can share my screen with their slideshow as they talk through it.

These Night of the Notables Zoom calls will happen between 9:00 and 10:00 on Tuesday and Wednesday next week. I will be sending out the invites in the next couple of days. I will also be sending out a whole class Zoom invitation for next Thursday, our last day of school.

This week, we have a whole class Zoom on Thursday at 11am. I sent out an invitation to Thursday's Zoom call this morning.

Thanks for all your help at home, and let me know if you have any questions!
Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Night of the Notables Through Zoom

Hello Parents and Guardians! I'm really enjoying looking through the Night of the Notables slideshow presentations in our Google class...