Monday, March 30, 2020

Technology Check In

Hello Third Grade Families!
I've heard from several students through email, which has brought such a big smile to my face! I love reading your emails!

I want to make sure everyone has had a chance to practice logging in to our Google Classroom and I want to make sure all students are able to check email before we begin our online learning on Wednesday.

Students, please help me know that you all have had a chance to check your email by sending me an email at abbey.c.palte@adams12.org

Also, check out our Google Classroom for a fun assignment from me. I will be able to see that you've completed the assignment, and that will help me know that you were able to access the classroom from your home.

In order to access your district email and our Google Classroom, click on this link: http://www.googleapps.adams12.org/

On the right side of the screen, you will see a list of apps. The top one says "GMail" this is where you'll click to access your district email. The fourth one says "Classroom" this is where you'll click to access our Google Classroom.

If you are having a hard time logging into these apps, please email the district IT department for help at familytechsupport@adams12.org

Thanks for your patience and understanding as we figure this out!
Abbey Palte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Night of the Notables Through Zoom

Hello Parents and Guardians! I'm really enjoying looking through the Night of the Notables slideshow presentations in our Google class...