Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Thank You!

Wow! I am so excited to say that ALL of our Palte Third Grade families came to our Open House last night!

It was so wonderful to meet all of you, even though it was brief. Please do reach out anytime with questions, concerns, or just to let me know anything that's on your mind. Email is the best way to reach me: abbey.c.palte@adams12.org but if you have an urgent need, or to report an absence, please call the office at (720) 972-5640.

I have a few of these contact info magnets left, so if you didn't grab one last night or you'd like an extra, please let me know and I'll send one home with your child!

Happy last day of summer and I'll look forward to seeing you on the Red Carpet tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Night of the Notables Through Zoom

Hello Parents and Guardians! I'm really enjoying looking through the Night of the Notables slideshow presentations in our Google class...