Monday, September 30, 2019

Fall Parent Teacher Conferences Sign Up

Parent - Teacher Conferences
Wednesday, October 9th


Conferences are right around the corner. Please  use this link, or the link under Helpful Links on the Blog to sign up. I can't wait to talk with everyone, and share what we have been learning.


Please let me know if there is something you want to make sure I address, so I can be prepared, and structure the conference accordingly. 

If you feel you need more than 20 minutes, please let me know, and I will try my best to accommodate your request. 

Let me know of any question or concerns you may have. 

See you all in October!!
Abbey Palte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Night of the Notables Through Zoom

Hello Parents and Guardians! I'm really enjoying looking through the Night of the Notables slideshow presentations in our Google class...