Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Typing!

Hello Families!
I am very happy to announce that almost all our Room N families signed up for conferences, and ALL of you who signed up made it in for a conference. Thank you for that!



One question that came up in MANY of the conferences was: If my child needs to type for the upcoming CMAS test, how can I help them improve their typing skills?

Well, I have an answer! :)

I've set up a class on typing.com, a great FREE resource that helps students learn keyboarding skills.

In order to have your child access our class, follow these simple steps:
1. Visit https://www.typing.com/student/login
2. Your child's Username is his/her lunch number (student ID)
3. Everyone's password is Tigers88

I will be able to see when and how often they practice. I will try to get some practice time scheduled here in the classroom, but it will be very helpful if you can find 5 minutes a night for your child to practice at home.

Thank you so very much, and as always, contact me with any questions or concerns.

~Abbey
abbey.c.palte@adams12.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Night of the Notables Through Zoom

Hello Parents and Guardians! I'm really enjoying looking through the Night of the Notables slideshow presentations in our Google class...