Wednesday, February 5, 2020

A Sub This Week and Conference Sign Ups

Hello Third Grade Families,
As you know, I have been out of the classroom this week to be with my dad in his final days. He passed peacefully at home yesterday with my brother, stepmom, and I by his side.

Mrs. Hunter is scheduled to come the rest of the week. She has been with the class enough to know their needs and has established a good connection with them. The third grade team has been incredibly supportive in providing her with good plans. We have our Earth Balloon in-school field trip tomorrow (Thursday). The Children's Museum will be bringing an exciting experience here to Tarver. Read more below:


I will be back on Monday the 10th and look forward to being back with class.

I will hold conferences as planned on Wednesday the 12th. Please click on the sign up genius link, here, to sign up for a time.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Night of the Notables Through Zoom

Hello Parents and Guardians! I'm really enjoying looking through the Night of the Notables slideshow presentations in our Google class...