Friday, March 20, 2020

Emails to Kids

Hi Third Grade Families!
I wrote emails to all of the students in Room N today. Having them write back to me would be a great opportunity to practice their typing and writing skills!
If you are able to help them check their district email, that would be great!
Simply go to: http://www.googleapps.adams12.org/
Students will log in to their email by clicking on ¨Gmail¨ on the right side of the screen. Their login is their district email (if they don´t know what this is, please email me and I will send it to you) and their password is Tigers88.
Iĺl look forward to reading some great emails! :)
Thanks,
Abbey Palte
abbey.c.palte@adams12.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Night of the Notables Through Zoom

Hello Parents and Guardians! I'm really enjoying looking through the Night of the Notables slideshow presentations in our Google class...