Thursday, April 16, 2020

Next Week's Zoom Chats

Hello Parents and Guardians!

I just scheduled and sent out invitations for next week's Zoom meetings. Have your child check their email for the invitations. If they click "yes" on the invitation, I'll know that they've seen the invitation and that they plan to join us.

We had a day full of missed Zooms here at the Palte house today. Addison missed two meetings with Ms. Brewick and Emily missed her meeting with Mrs. Lawrence.

I understand the craziness of trying to juggle your own job along with your children's new schedules!

I told my girls I would set alarms on my phone for next week to help us remember their class and small group meet ups.

Crossing my fingers that next week goes a little smoother. It does seem like each week is getting a little easier.

Please reach out if there is anything that is causing stress. We're in this together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Night of the Notables Through Zoom

Hello Parents and Guardians! I'm really enjoying looking through the Night of the Notables slideshow presentations in our Google class...